A new subject I would like to have and learn about at school

Robotics

   The usual academic subjects we have right now is getting boring for me, and I would like it if there is a new subject to learn about. If I could choose a new subject myself, I would probably choose Robotics. The reason I chose Robotics is because it doesn't only focuses on one skill, it focuses of different types of skills such as engineering, programming, creativity and etc. Because of this, I think that learning it can be very useful and a fun way to learn these skills. It's much better than learning these skills separately. I know that it's gonna be very hard at first, but once you get the basics down and have develop an interest to it, it can be fun to learn. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Someone that I admire

What makes me feel uncomfortable?