Making a mistake and learning from it.



 Hello there chaps. In this post, I'm going to tell a story about a mistake I did and I'm glad I've learnt from it. It was 3 years ago, my school was arranging a trip to MAEPS for the 2018 MAHA event. 

On the day on the trip, the students went to the place by bus. Nothing interesting happen on the bus. When we arrive at the event, we all get into lines according to groups made by our teachers. We then went inside the building where the event takes place. We all had fun, there was lots of activities and things such as virtual reality test, archer, wagyu cows and much more. 

Everything was going fine until the end of our trip. We got back into the bus and it dropped us back at our school. It was then that I realized my wallet had gone missing. At first, I didn't think of it as such a big deal as there were not that much money left in it, but then I realized that my IC card was also inside it. My mom was mad when I got home and told her about the incident. Luckily, I was able to create a new IC card for free.

What have I learned from this incident? I have learnt that I should be responsible for my own things and I should always check my things so that it's less likely for it go missing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new subject I would like to have and learn about at school

What makes me feel uncomfortable?

Someone that I admire