Letter to a friend

 Dear Aidil,

  I hope you’re doing well. It has been a really long time since we’ve talked to each other. I heard that we’re going to be swapping schools with each other, I think this is going to be a fun experience! I will list down some things about my school that I think you should know.

  First of all, our school doesn’t need a uniform! Isn’t that great? There is a list of what you can wear inside the school, but it’s obviously better than just only being able to wear one uniform. The school also has sports or exercise class every day except for Friday. I think this is really helpful as it can help the students get active and then being able to focus in the next class. Something I think doesn’t usually have in other schools is that my school has a really friendly environment. The way we address our teachers isn’t as formal as other school, so I think this can help the student being able to approach the teacher without having to be afraid.

  Now, I’m not going to list down the good things only, you should know that my school have some flaws. The biggest flaw that I could think of immediately is the toilet. It isn’t that clean and this makes the toilet to have a bad smell. Another flaw that you might hate is that the school doesn’t follow the usual holiday schedule that’s done by other schools, my school usually has shorter holidays. I personally dislike this, but I also think that when you have a long holiday, you’re also going to have a lot of homework. So I would prefer less holiday for less homework. Lastly, you should know that my school has some students that aren’t very mature and usually cause troubles, but don’t let these things makes you hate towards them, It’s best that we should help them in any way possible so that they can become a better person. Even with all these flaws, I still think you’re going to love my school.

  That’s all I can say for now, I’ve got some things to do. Whenever you have some free time, email me about some things of your school too. Bye!

Regards,

Zaid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new subject I would like to have and learn about at school

What makes me feel uncomfortable?

Someone that I admire