Things I want to say to my futuristic self

 - Do what you love and make a career from it. Don’t do things that you hate and keep on doing it until it’s too late for you to change it.

- If you imagined that you want something. Put your mind and soul into it until it becomes a reality.

- Try to make some free time. Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, have some fun in your life. The life when you were young (me right now) is boring enough already.

- Explore new things. Doing one thing that you love isn’t enough, it’ll become boring to you soon. So try to find other things that will keep you interested.

- Stay healthy. You don’t want your life to become a short one. There’s so much thing that you can do in only one year, so imagine the things you can do during your whole lifetime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new subject I would like to have and learn about at school

What makes me feel uncomfortable?

Someone that I admire